Nokia has commonly used their low-light performance on their cameras to help market their smartphones. After all with smartphones being more or less commonplace these days, we guess having a good quality camera is a pretty important aspect when making a decision. That being said, Nokia has since uploaded several photos onto their official blog where they compare the Lumia 925’s low-light performance against the likes of the current-gen flagship smartphones.
Yup the Lumia 925 was pitted against today’s players which include the iPhone 5, the Samsung Galaxy S4, the Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One. Out of all the photos, based on what we can see, the Galaxy S4 did the worst, followed by the Xperia Z which seemed to have some kind of weird orange hue over it. The next best phone would have to be the HTC One, probably thanks to its Ultrapixel technology, although at the end of the day it seems that the Lumia 925 reigned supreme. So what do you guys think? Pretty compelling, huh?
Next Story: Nokia EOS Gets Described In Detail [Rumor]
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2014-04-01: Nokia To Provide 30,000 Lumia Handsets To Bank In Spain
- 2013-09-18: Microsoft Store Offers Free Wireless Charging Cover For Lumia 925
- 2013-09-13: Nokia Lumia 925 Review
- 2013-09-06: Nokia's New Lumia 925 Does Not Want The (Prince Of) Darkness To Ruin Your Photos
- 2013-09-02: New Nokia Lumia 925 Ad Is Funny