We know when traveling, one of the hardest things to do is to keep your clothes wrinkle-free, especially if you’re the kind of person to pack everything they’re traveling with into a large duffle bag. Sure – you could use the iron supplied by your hotel room, but what if you’re nowhere near your room and notice your entire outfit is riddled with wrinkles and you’re two minutes away from an extremely important meeting? Then you, my friend, need a portable iron.
We know irons can be considered “portable” based on their size, but this iron is truly portable as it is able to function through a USB charged as well as powered by AA batteries. Once the iron is at the appropriate temperature, it can clamp onto your clothing and quickly iron wrinkles off of your outfit. In total, the portable iron only weighs 60 grams, which is 0.1 lbs and costs 980 Japanese Yen, which converts to $10. We certainly think $10 is a great price for something we know many of you would use on a regular basis, especially since it’s USB powered.
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-05-28: USB-Powered Neck Cooler Seems Perfect To Beat The Summer Heat
- 2011-12-16: Toshiba Japan unveils USB 3.0 TransMemory-EX flash drive
- 2011-12-15: Buffalo Kukuyo's speakers works both vertically and horizontally
- 2011-09-26: GAMETECH's Double USB Charger lets you charge two devices at once
- 2011-08-05: Gold ingot USB drive probably costs more than your data