Its only been a couple of weeks since the 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 was announced. Many are wondering whether the company has a 10.1 inch version planned as well. Alleged Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 benchmarks revealed that the device will definitely be packing a punch. Intel Atom Clover Trail processors are said to be a huge possibility, but Samsung is yet to make an official announcement regarding this device or its specifications. As is the case with unreleased devices, we’re regularly treated to rumors, and the latest one brings alleged specifications of the 10.1 inch Galaxy Tab 3.
The tablet is said to have a 10.1 inch 1280×800 display with a 1.6GHz dualcore processor and 1GB of RAM. Its expected to be available in 16GB and 32GB variants, with external expansion via microSD cards supported by both. Apparently weighing in at 510 grams, the tablet has a 6,800 mAh battery, a 3 megapixel back and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean thought to be the OS that Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 will ship with. Rumor has it that the device will be cheap and is likely to be released next month. Perhaps we might see an announcement at Samsung’s London press conference on 20th June where it will unveil new devices.
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2013-12-11: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05: Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support