While there are kickstands that let you prop up your phone or tablet, they can hardly be called portable, at least unless you are planning to bring a bag with you. However there is a new Kickstarter project called Keyprop in which the goal is to create a kickstand for your iPhone that could easily fit into your pocket! As you can see in the image above, the Keyprop is small enough, the size of a key actually, and will hook onto your keychain meaning that you will be able to take this kickstand with you wherever you go.
The Keyprop will play nicely with both the iPhone 4/4S and the iPhone 5 without requiring two separate accessories. For the iPhone 5, the Keyprop will plug into the Lightning connector, and for the iPhone 4/4S, it will plug into the headphone jack while using the Lightning connector prong to prevent it from twisting inside the hole. We have to admit it’s pretty clever, although for iPhone 4/4S users this means that you will not be able to use your headphones while it is being propped up. Priced at $15, the Keyprop is currently a Kickstarter project looking to be funded, so for more details head on over to its page.
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10