With the introduction of the iPhone 5, all of your 30-pin cables and accessories became obsolete, that is, if you decided against throwing more money at Apple by purchasing their 30-pin to Lightning connector adapter. We’re sure you purchased enough Lightning connector accessories to last you a couple of years, but you may want to consider buying one more.
The Trunk was created by ILoveHandles and is a short, posable charging cable that can be used on both your iPhone and iPod Touch. The Trunk can be manipulated in a way where it can turn into an instant stand by having it bend vertically. You can have your iPhone 5 charging while it conveniently is held at the edge of your laptop, connected to your wall charger, and can even be used as a car mount, depending on where your vehicle’s USB ports are located.
The Trunk is available for just $20 and is certainly a cable that won’t break or tangle any time soon. Just be aware the trunk isn’t very long as you’ll be given 4 to 5 inches of cable to work with.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5, lightning connector,
- Seen at: ilovehandles