With the introduction of the iPhone 5, all of your 30-pin cables and accessories became obsolete, that is, if you decided against throwing more money at Apple by purchasing their 30-pin to Lightning connector adapter. We’re sure you purchased enough Lightning connector accessories to last you a couple of years, but you may want to consider buying one more.
The Trunk was created by ILoveHandles and is a short, posable charging cable that can be used on both your iPhone and iPod Touch. The Trunk can be manipulated in a way where it can turn into an instant stand by having it bend vertically. You can have your iPhone 5 charging while it conveniently is held at the edge of your laptop, connected to your wall charger, and can even be used as a car mount, depending on where your vehicle’s USB ports are located.
The Trunk is available for just $20 and is certainly a cable that won’t break or tangle any time soon. Just be aware the trunk isn’t very long as you’ll be given 4 to 5 inches of cable to work with.
Next Story: T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 521 Now Available In The US
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2013-11-18: The Foaster Is An iPhone Charger Shaped Like A Toaster
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12: ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain