It looks as though the next iPhone rumors are in full swing today as we recently heard a rumor Apple’s budget iPhone is expected to come in multiple colors once again, this time, colors that would reflect their current bumper case offerings. It looks like that isn’t the only rumor making the rounds today as Reuters is claiming Apple is considering producing iPhones with larger screens.
According to sources with knowledge of the matter as well as Asian supply chains, Apple is considering offering an iPhone with larger screens, one with a 4.7-inch and another iPhone with a 5.7-inch screen. This rumor is still in the “consideration” phase, so don’t start thinking you’ll be able to have a Galaxy Note-style iPhone in your pocket anytime soon.
The move to offer an iPhone with a larger screen would mean Apple would finally join the phablet craze which Samsung sparked with the introduction of its Galaxy Note. The 4.7-inch iPhone probably won’t be considered to be a phablet device, but the 5.7-inch iPhone would certainly fit into the phablet category.RELATED
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Jony Ive Designed (RED) Mac Pro Fetches $977,000 At Auction
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, phablet,
- Seen at: reuters