Barnes & Noble has just announced NOOK Snaps, where it is actually a selection of exclusive short reads that will cater for its tablets and e-readers. This is definitely a move that some folks would agree with, especially since it would see an increase in the amount of exclusive content that can be found on the range of NOOK tablets and e-readers. Just what is NOOK Snaps, you ask? Well, NOOK Snaps happens to be a spanking new bi-monthly program which would allow users to enjoy a bunch of original, short-form literature without breaking the bank.
You will find new fiction and non-fiction works from what Barnes & Noble claim to be the “most compelling voices”, where users will be on the receiving end of a “selection” that will range anywhere from three to five works, and these comprise of at least 5,000 words in total. Each time you want to get your dose of NOOK Snaps, it will cost you $1.99 a pop. Right now, new titles available alongside the debut of NOOK Snaps are from the likes of Jessanne Collins, Mickey Rapkin, Michael Dahlie and Brian Raftery.
Next Story: Another Nokia EOS Alleged Casing Leaks
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!