A version of Grand Theft Auto IV’s Liberty City map using Google Maps’ API has been made available for a few years now, which up until this point was used to point out where you can pick up health, armor and weapon pick ups, but it recently received an update to allow for those who download it to make their way through Liberty City through Google Street View.
A total of 80,000 in-game screenshots were combined into around 3,000 panoramic views in order for the Google Street View version. It’s still not complete, although what’s missing are just a few ramps, which we’re sure you can make due without.
Those interested in checking out the Google Street View version of Liberty City can check it out over at Grand Theft Auto IV fan site, GTA4.net.
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2013-11-14: Google Street View Takes Us Through The Canals, Streets Of Venice, Italy
- 2013-09-13: Google Street View Vehicle Crashes Into Multiple Vehicles In Indonesia
- 2013-08-16: Google Street View Driver Detained By Thai Villagers
- 2013-06-12: Google Street View Car Gets Pulled Over In Japan
- 2013-04-04: Apple Patent Hints At Their Own Version Of Google Street View