We recently saw an HTC One completely dipped in 24ct gold, although two other wallet-friendly colors have previously been rumored to be in the works: blue and red. We have yet to hear any official details regarding either of these alternative colors for the HTC One, that is, until today as HTC has just announced the red HTC One is officially a thing.
The red HTC One will be available in the U.K. next month for the time being as no U.S. carriers have announced they will be carrying the newly announced color variant. As of now, we don’t know if the red HTC One will come with either 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, but Phones4U has confirmed they will be selling the device for £33 per month on contract, which converts to around $50 a month.
We know how many of you love your alternative colors for your mobile devices, and now that the red HTC One has been officially announced, it’ll only be a matter of time until it’s made available in the U.S. If wireless carriers were good at marketing, they would announce both the red and blue versions around 4th of July since us Americans love a good patriotic mobile device.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 520 Could Be Headed For AT&T
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6