It was only yesterday when we saw what looked to be the iPhone 5S making its way through an assembly line, which we assume means the device is currently being mass produced. It looks like that wasn’t the only iPhone 5S rumor to make its way to the Internet this week as today, we’re seeing photos of what is supposed to be the device possibly sporting a new Apple A7 chip.
The chip looks to have a model number of APL0698, whereas Apple’s A6 and A6X chips had the model numbers APL0598 and APL5598, respectively. We already had an idea whatever Apple released next would have an improved chip offering better speeds than the previous iPhone, although at this point, it’s pretty much expected any new iPhone would be better than the previous version.
A new A7 chip isn’t the only thing spotted in these possibly leaked photos of the iPhone 5S as we also catch a glimpse of the device’s larger battery and its new dual-LED flash component located next to the rear-facing camera. After seeing the photos, I certainly would be surprised if it doesn’t turn out to be leaked images of the iPhone 5S.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: a7, iPhone, iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: macrumors