The other day EA accidentally allowed the forum section for Mirror’s Edge 2 to go live, which was then quickly shut down, more or less confirming the existence of the game. Well for those who need further proof that the company could be announcing the sequel to Mirror’s Edge in the near future, it looks like the publisher has registered the domain names for Mirror’s Edge 2. The domains were registered back in 2008 but were recently updated in May 2013, suggesting that EA could be working on something soon. Either way there’s still not much information available about the game or what it could look like, although given how the original was pretty unique and impressive in terms of graphics and gameplay, despite the ability to induce motion-sickness, we have to say we are looking forward to what its sequel could bring to the table. In any case E3 is just around the corner so perhaps we might be hearing something about the game then, so check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]