Earlier this morning, we did talk more about the future Samsung Galaxy NX camera, in addition to the impending release of the Galaxy Camera 2 which is set to be unveiled this coming June 20th. Well, here are more details concerning the Samsung Galaxy NX (model number EK-GN120), where we now know that it would come with a 20.3-megapixel APS-C sensor, in addition to support for interchangeable lenses, alongside Android 4.2 Jelly Bean in tow. Other than that, there was no other additional information concerning this device, not until now, that is.
Other than that, we have discovered that the Galaxy NX would also be accompanied by an ISO range of up to 25,600, in addition to its ability to capture 1080p video. Apart from that, it is also said to come with a touchscreen display that measures 4.3” in size. Are you looking forward in anticipation of what the Samsung Galaxy NX is capable of delivering, or do you think that there are better alternatives out there in the near and immediate future? Care to share some recommendations in the comments?
Next Story: So-net Nuro Fiber Service Hits 2Gbps Top Speed
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year