So we’ve heard the rumors that Apple is set to announce their new Mac Pro at WWDC, and that another has said that the computer would be getting a redesign. Well if you’re hoping that both these rumors pan out, here’s another for you which we’re hoping adds some credibility to these rumors, and is not fuel being added to the proverbial rumor fire. According to video professional, Andrew Baird, he seems to be backing up the claim of a redesign, claiming that the next-gen Mac Pro will be “really different” from its predecessor.
Apparently Baird was one of those who took issue with Apple’s delay on a new Mac Pro and he even sent an email to Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook, airing some of his grievances with the current model. In a reply supposedly from Tim Cook, here’s what Apple’s CEO had to say, “You are going to be really glad that you waited [to buy a new tower]. We are doing something really different here and I think you’re going to be very excited when you see what we’ve been up to. I can’t wait to show this off.” We’re not sure how “different” the Mac Pro can be, because obviously a simple redesign isn’t going to cut it, especially after Mac Pro users have been waiting years, but either way with WWDC around the corner, we guess we will know soon.
[Image Credit - Victor Anselmé]RELATED
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October
- Analyst: iMacs With Intel Haswell Chips Expected In June/July
- Apple Job Listing Hints At Upcoming iWork Update For iOS And OS X
- Follow: mac pro,
- Seen at: macgasm.net