Have you been on the edge of possibly giving up on both iOS and Android to see how things are on the Windows Phone 8 bandwagon? Nokia does have some great Windows Phone 8 devices available on the majority of U.S. wireless carriers, and if our reviews haven’t enticed you to pick up one of their devices, then maybe their new trade in program will.
Nokia has launched a new “trade up” program that asks U.S. residents to trade in their old mobile device to receive up to $300 loaded onto a VISA pre-paid card as long as you purchase a Lumia and can provide proof of purchase, which we’re sure means you’ll have to make a copy of your receipt or maybe just a photo of you lovingly holding your new Lumia would do.
Nokia is accepting a wide variety of handsets for its trade up program, but popular devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC would get you the most bang for your buck.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon Moto X Now Selling On Amazon For $0.01
- FCC Wants U.S. Carriers To Follow Phone Unlocking Guidelines
- PayPal Beacon Will Provide Hands-Free Automatic Payments To Retailers
- Facebook Plans To Test PayPal-Like Mobile Payment Service
- Follow: lumia, Nokia, trade in,
- Seen at: conversations.nokia