Have you been on the edge of possibly giving up on both iOS and Android to see how things are on the Windows Phone 8 bandwagon? Nokia does have some great Windows Phone 8 devices available on the majority of U.S. wireless carriers, and if our reviews haven’t enticed you to pick up one of their devices, then maybe their new trade in program will.
Nokia has launched a new “trade up” program that asks U.S. residents to trade in their old mobile device to receive up to $300 loaded onto a VISA pre-paid card as long as you purchase a Lumia and can provide proof of purchase, which we’re sure means you’ll have to make a copy of your receipt or maybe just a photo of you lovingly holding your new Lumia would do.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)