Are you one who decided that you are better off exercising at home, since you have the self-discipline to do so, rather than to spend your money at a local gym? If you have answered in the affirmative and absolutely love cycling to burn those calories away, here is a Kickstarter project that might interest you – the Peloso bike. The Peloso bike happens to be powered by a 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470 processor, where it is accompanied by 1GB RAM, Wi-Fi connectivity, ANT+ support, Bluetooth 4.0, and Ethernet, running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice.
Apart from that, the Peloso will be hooked up to a 21.5” 1080p multitouch display, allowing you to stream classes from Peloton’s NYC studio live and on-demand so that you will always have a different exercise bike regime to adhere to, all without having to leave the comfort of your own home. The display itself sports a webcam and a microphone, letting you talk to your mates virtually. [Kickstarter Project]
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10