We have heard our fair share of low cost iPhones in the past, including one that touts it will ship in limited numbers at launch. Well, here is something that might cause you to sit up and take notice, especially when you consider how it is a whole lot more physical than just mere words. What you see above are alleged photos of a back cover of an upcoming low-cost iPhone, where it depicts a bright-green back shell that some might even mistake for a wayward ninja turtle.
This also falls in line with older rumors which concern the more affordable iPhone model, where it is said to arrive in multiple colors. Assuming that this is the case, the cheaper iPhone, if true, would be somewhat like the iPod Shuffle or iPod mini range, sporting a myriad of colors and yet are easy on the wallets. So far, it seems that the camera unit will be accompanied by a single LED flash, while there is an indication of a dedicated microphone as well.
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]