Most of the smartphones that we know off these days do come with a unibody look, more often than not machined from a single block of aluminum for that added touch of luxury and class. Of course, if you want things to be more luxurious, you can always bling it up according to the balance in your bank account. Samsung might have something up their sleeves for ordinary folk like you and I, where a joint venture with SGL Group was formed in order to “develop new industrial and electronic applications with carbon composite materials for Samsung and the Korean market.”
Does this mean that carbon fiber could very well be the material of choice down the road for future smartphones from the house of Samsung? Perhaps, but only time will tell, as with any kind of speculation, so we do look forward to see a version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 that will come in carbon fiber goodness. What other materials do you prefer to see your future smartphones come in?
Next Story: Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue Announced
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released