Yesterday, we looked at the introduction of the HTC One Google Edition and the Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition, where both handsets would arrive unlocked, meaning you do not need to be tethered to a 2-year contract, while there is also the added benefit of the device running the stock Android operating system. Not only that, the camera app itself would have arrived with an updated interface, where it presents the shooting modes on a curved line whenever you decide to press and hold the screen, allowing one to gain quick access to HDR and exposure adjustments among others.
As for the volume rocker, it can now function as a shutter key of sorts. Whenever you press the More Options feature, you will find the choices presented in the same semi-circle, where among them include the ability to opt in and out of geolocation data. The leaked APK is already available, and if you decide to give it a go, do disable your default camera app beforehand.
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2013-12-15: Galaxy S4 And HTC One Google Play Edition Receive Android 4.4.2 Update
- 2013-08-04: HTC One And Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-06-26: Galaxy S4, HTC One Google Edition Available Today [Update]
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Lures iPhone 5 Owners To Galaxy S4 With Smart Switch App
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One Google Edition