Today T-Mobile has rolled out price cuts for a number of smartphones that it offers, including the hottest device around, Samsung’s Galaxy S4. The price cuts means that those who have been waiting to grab new smartphones will now be able to do so for considerably less on T-Mobile. Only recently T-Mobile released its UN-carrier plans, eliminating the two-year contract that other U.S. carriers make their customers sign.
Samsung Galaxy S4 was previously available on T-Mobile for $149 up front with 24 equal monthly payments of $20. Its up front price has now been reduced to $99 with the same amount of monthly payments. T-Mobile will now be offering Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for $169 up front with 24 equal monthly payments of $20 and with the same monthly payments requirement, T-Mobile Galaxy S3 is now available for just $49.99 up front. This is no doubt a good deal for those who have been waiting to get their hands on 4G LTE capable devices. While T-Mobile’s LTE network might not be as big as Verizon or AT&T, it is rapidly making the service available in various markets across the country.
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: T-Mobile's "Simple Starter Plan" Lowers Entry Cost
- 2014-04-03: Sprint's Response To T-Mobile's Uncarrier Revealed In Leaked Photo
- 2014-03-10: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2013-11-26: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-07-15: T-Mobile Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 LTE OTA Update Released
- 2013-07-10: T-Mobile 4G LTE Now Available In 116 Cities
- 2013-05-19: Galaxy S4 Nexus Edition Reportedly Akin To T-Mobile Variant