Thanks (or no thanks) to Instagram announcing a video feature of their own, reports are suggesting that the number of downloads of Vine have declined, with recent reports showing that the number of shared Vine videos has gone down as well. Perhaps in an attempt to regain some of its user base, or as an added incentive to keep existing users using their service, Vine for Android has been updated and with its latest update, it will now bring support to front-facing cameras. We’re not sure what took so long for Vine to introduce this update, especially since it was more or less a given and sort of an expected feature to begin with, but we guess better late than never, right? Apart from the added support of front-facing cameras, there are additional updates made to the app such as bug fixes, performance tweaks and the likes. Android users who have yet to update their app can head on over to Google Play to do so.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mailbox For Android And Mac (Beta) Launched
- 2014-04-09: IFTTT App Could Be Coming To Android Soon
- 2013-04-26: Vine For Android Coming "Soon"