Nokia has long been rumored to be developing a tablet, the company itself hasn’t confirmed at any point in time that it has a tablet in the pipeline. Pictures of an allegedly cancelled Nokia tablet have been posted online, it is said that the company ultimately decided to shelve this tablet. For now it is not known when Nokia will unveil a tablet of its own. These pictures were posted on an online forum and their authenticity can be called in to question.
This Nokia tablet is said to have a 1.3GHz Tegra 3 processor with 2GB of RAM. A USB port, SIM card slot and HDMI out are said to be present. The device apparently runs Windows RT, not to be confused with Windows 8.1 RT. No rear facing camera can be seen, possibly an indicator of this device actually being an early prototype. The tablet seems to have been fashioned out of polycarbonate, a material that Nokia has used quite often. Only yesterday it was rumored that the company is working on two new tablets that are going to be part of the Nokia Zoom lineup.
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research