Earlier this month thanks to a leaked press rendering by @evleaks, we caught a glimpse of the upcoming Motorola Droid Ultra smartphone that is expected to be announced by Verizon come 23rd of July. Now thanks to a new post by @evleaks, we are looking at yet another press rendering of the Motorola Droid Ultra, except that this time the device is pictured in a rather striking red, and more or less confirming that this is what the device looks like. The red version of the Droid Ultra is apparently one of the three colors the phone will be available in, with the black version sighted a while back, along with a white version as well.
While the official specs of the Motorola Droid Ultra have yet to be confirmed, the rumors are suggesting a 5” Full HD 1080p display, a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, and given that it will launch on Verizon, we expect that it should play nicely with Verizon’s 4G LTE network as well. Additional specs such as its camera and which version of Android it will run also remain a mystery, but hopefully come 23rd of July all will be revealed, so check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2013-12-15 Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding
- 2013-11-29 White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- 2013-11-26 White Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra Spotted In Leaked Press Images
- 2013-08-20 Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra And Motorola Droid Maxx Now Available Online
- 2013-07-23 Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Leaked