Earlier this evening, we brought you word that a Turkish security researcher claimed credit for hacking into Apple’s Developer portal, a story that we covered yesterday, where it proved to be a far more serious event compared to other hacking incidents in the past. Well, Apple has since issued an update to the situation, where the gist of the update can be seen in the screenshot above.
Basically, Apple asks everyone to keep calm and carry on, as sensitive personal information of yours over on the Apple Developer website remains encrypted and cannot be accessed, but Apple maintains that they have yet to rule out the possibility that there could be some developers’ names, mailing addresses, and/or email addresses which might have been compromised. Apple will be overhauling their developer systems from ground up to prevent something like this from happening again, where it will include updating their server software while rebuilding their whole database. Were you affected by the whole shebang as a developer, or does your life continue without any worries as all you do is download apps and not develop them?RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: hack, website,