The Apple Q3 2013 earnings call has been scheduled for July 23rd, the company revealed in an update on the investor news section of its website. Over the past few weeks many major companies have been revealing their quarterly fiscal results. BlackBerry’s earnings announcement were slightly off from what market analysts had estimated, which lead to their shares dipping substantially the following day. Samsung recently announced its own results, posting a record $8.3 billion profit. It will be interesting to see Apple’s earning figures, as there have been rumors of its product sales slowing down.
The earnings call will start at 2PM PT or 5 PM ET, Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer will be on hand to answer analysts’ questions. They’re always asked about new products that the company is working on, but Apple never reveals product information in its earnings calls. We’re likely to see confirmation from the CEO that Apple is working on exciting products that it intends to release later this year, this statement is almost always made when analysts try to get the executive to spill the beans.
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]