Blink has been a Kickstarter favorite ever since it launched one year back, and it seems that such an experience should be repeated once again, where the second outing would see additional features thrown into the mix. Blink happens to be an indicator light that can be plugged into your USB port on your desktop or notebook, where it will blink on command. On Kickstarter at the moment, a pledge of $25 will net you the Blink eventually should it come to fruition, where it boasts of updated features such as USB 3.0 connectivity, dual-sided LEDs and an improved design.
In fact, it is said that the new and improved Blink will now support additional machines with the Chromebooks being part of the equation, apart from improved IFTTT. There are also dual LEDs, letting one side of the device depict a status indicator, while the other lets you receive input from another program. I guess you can more or less call this a multi-tasking blinkenlight that comes clad in a stunning case that is an amalgamation of metal and plastic. Any takers for the new Blink?RELATED
- ZTE Smartwatch Will Reportedly Be Able To Make Phone Calls On Its Own
- Pebble Smartwatch Now Available From Amazon
- Budweiser's Knitbot Will Knit Christmas Sweaters Based On Tweets
- Google Introduces Chromecast-Specific App Segment To Play Store App
- IZON Wants You To View 3D LED TVs Sans 3D Glasses
- Follow: kickstarter,