Back in 2012, when gamers found out that there was no mention of whether Rockstar would be bringing GTA 5 to the PC, they launched a petition which managed to hit the 100,000 mark a few days later. Now it seems that the petition has managed to hit the 200,000 mark and while it is a strong indication to Rockstar that gamers want the game on the PC, it does not necessarily mean that Rockstar has to follow through with their demands. While Rockstar has stated that they have “nothing to share” with regards to GTA 5 for the PC, a recent Rockstar job posting has hinted that the developers are looking to bring the game onto the PC, although whether it will launch the same time as its PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version remains to be seen, although if Rockstar is only hiring at this stage, chances are PC gamers might have to wait a bit before they can get their copy of the game. In any case if you’d like Rockstar to sit up and hear what you have to say, you can head on over to the petition’s website and leave your signature, although like we said, there’s no guarantee that it will happen.
Next Story: Blizzard Trademarks "Cute But Deadly"
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular