This past weekend, many people of the LGBT community took to the streets in major cities across the U.S. to show their pride and support for one another. Considering this past pride weekend took place days after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of gay marriage, we have a feeling more people turned up for these events than they normally would based on what a huge win it was for the LGBT community.
Not only did LGBT people turn out for these pride parades, but a number of companies attended to show their support. One such company was Microsoft who attended the Seattle Pride Parade by rolling down the street riding a Warthog with Master Chief taking part in the festivities as well.
As you can see in the image above, the Warthog is donned in a rainbow pattern from the front to the back while Microsoft employees can be seen wearing blue pride-themed t-shirts with the UNSC logo. Unfortunately, Master Chief didn’t don any colors to show his pride, although we’re sure seeing Master Chief walking around was still a cool experience for those in attendance.RELATED
- NPD: Xbox One Won First Round Of Sales Against PS4 In Australia
- IGN: Xbox One Hard Drive Maxes Out At 362GBs
- Nintendo Updates 3DS With Miiverse Among Others
- Fallout 4 Website Creator Hoped His Stunt Would Force Bethesda To Reveal Their Hand
- BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- Follow: halo, Microsoft,
- Seen at: kotaku