The HTC One didn’t get off to a good start. Manufacturing delays meant that the smartphone could not be released when it was supposed to, it also meant that after that delayed release, it had to face direct competition from Samsung’s latest flagship, the Galaxy S4. Nevertheless, the HTC One has received praises from consumers and critics alike, there’s no doubt about the fact that HTC has got a winner on its hands. In a statement released today, the Taiwanese manufacturer said that the One has performed better in the market than any of the flagship smartphones they released last year. However, HTC did not provide specific sales figures for the One.
The company says that with the help of this device they have “regained market share across major markets including China.” There are two HTC One variants being sold in China, the other being the dual-SIM variant. HTC looks to extend this same momentum in the second half of 2013. The company also said that it has plans to launch a “range of innovate and competitive mid-tier products in the coming months.”
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6