The HTC One didn’t get off to a good start. Manufacturing delays meant that the smartphone could not be released when it was supposed to, it also meant that after that delayed release, it had to face direct competition from Samsung’s latest flagship, the Galaxy S4. Nevertheless, the HTC One has received praises from consumers and critics alike, there’s no doubt about the fact that HTC has got a winner on its hands. In a statement released today, the Taiwanese manufacturer said that the One has performed better in the market than any of the flagship smartphones they released last year. However, HTC did not provide specific sales figures for the One.
The company says that with the help of this device they have “regained market share across major markets including China.” There are two HTC One variants being sold in China, the other being the dual-SIM variant. HTC looks to extend this same momentum in the second half of 2013. The company also said that it has plans to launch a “range of innovate and competitive mid-tier products in the coming months.”RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: HTC, HTC One,