One of the key features of the Nokia’s recently announced Lumia 1020 would be its 41MP camera that on paper should allow photographers to capture some pretty impressive photos. However while we’ve yet to conduct our own review of the device, Consumer Reports has done their own initial review of the handset’s camera and while they were impressed, there were a couple of things that they believe Nokia should correct, mainly in the color accuracy area. According to their report, color accuracy is apparently one of the issues the phone is facing with its photographs.
They report a bluish tint under most lighting conditions and stated that this problem persisted in 38.2MP images and the smaller 5MP images as well. The report goes on to state that the color accuracy problem affects the video as well, and while the overall quality was good, the bluish tinge kind of ruined it a little. The review believes that this is an issue that could be corrected via a firmware update as opposed to it being a hardware problem, so hopefully Nokia will take notice of this and issue an update as soon as possible.
Next Story: Instagram Will Get Ads, Mark Zuckerberg Confirms
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19: Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected