So, the whole world is pretty much abuzz and full of excitement over what the Nokia Lumia 1020 is able to bring to the table, especially with its spanking new camera that captures everything extremely high resolutions – we are talking about a whopping 41-megapixels here, is it enough to leave you quaking in your boots? Well, with its fancy camera, is there more than meets the eye where the Nokia Lumia 1020 is concerned? The correct answer would be “Yes”, as here we are with a photo of the wireless charging case for Nokia’s new flagship model.
This particular wireless charging case for the Nokia Lumia 1020 does seem to help lower the prominence of the camera hump, where you are not only able to juice up your spanking new flagship handset wirelessly, it will also double up as a sort of protective case for those of you who have this tendency of dropping your devices. The Nokia Lumia 1020 would be powered by a 2,000mAh battery, and it would certainly make life a whole lot more convenient, don’t you think so? Do you think that wireless charging cases should be turned into a compulsory accessory for smartphones?
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19: Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected
- 2013-12-04: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used As Wedding Camera