The Nokia Lumia 1020 was announced yesterday and for those wondering, the phone will be launched on the 26th of July and will be available via AT&T for $299.99. However for those wondering if the Lumia 1020 is worth upgrading to, especially given the fact that it is more expensive than regular Windows Phone 8 devices, well the good news is that if you were wondering if the upgrade was worth it just for the camera alone, Nokia has announced that the Nokia Pro Camera app, which allows users better control over camera functions, will be making its way to other Nokia phones like the Lumia 920, 925, and 928 in the upcoming Amber update. For those wondering what the app does, it will offer the user more control over their phone’s camera by allowing them to adjust things such as shutter speed, EV value, ISO, white balance, and manual focus. Essentially it could be thought of as a glorified camera app, but we guess at least it’s native to the phone which we’re sure some users will appreciate. In any case if you’re wondering how the phone handles, you can check out our hands-on review of the device for initial impressions, but be sure to check back with us at a later date for a more in-depth review!RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: lumia 1020, Nokia,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser