Last week we reported that an unreleased Nokia Lumia device had been spotted on a Chinese website. A string of rumors after that revealed that Nokia indeed has a new Lumia device in the pipeline, which is expected to tout a 4.7 inch display and the Lumia 625 moniker. It is said to be roughly the same size as the Lumia 920 and is likely to have a 2,000 mAh battery. According to a latest Digitimes report, Nokia has increased production orders for this device and is possibly going to release it in the third quarter of this year.
The unannounced Nokia Lumia 625 will actually become the first Lumia device ever to have a display greater than 4.5 inches. Detailed information regarding its internal specifications are not available at this point in time, but this report claims that the device will have a 1.2GHz Qualcomm dualcore processor. The report further suggests that Lumia 625 might be priced around US$320, which indicates that this is going to be a mid-range Windows Phone powered device. It is also unclear whether this device will be exclusive to certain regions and if it will ever make its way to the U.S.A.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns