Last week we reported that an unreleased Nokia Lumia device had been spotted on a Chinese website. A string of rumors after that revealed that Nokia indeed has a new Lumia device in the pipeline, which is expected to tout a 4.7 inch display and the Lumia 625 moniker. It is said to be roughly the same size as the Lumia 920 and is likely to have a 2,000 mAh battery. According to a latest Digitimes report, Nokia has increased production orders for this device and is possibly going to release it in the third quarter of this year.
The unannounced Nokia Lumia 625 will actually become the first Lumia device ever to have a display greater than 4.5 inches. Detailed information regarding its internal specifications are not available at this point in time, but this report claims that the device will have a 1.2GHz Qualcomm dualcore processor. The report further suggests that Lumia 625 might be priced around US$320, which indicates that this is going to be a mid-range Windows Phone powered device. It is also unclear whether this device will be exclusive to certain regions and if it will ever make its way to the U.S.A.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Follow: Nokia,