Just the other day we mentioned that according to a rumor, Amazon could be set to unveil their Kindle Fire HD 2 perhaps in August or September. Of course it is not official at the moment, although thanks to a post by @evleaks on Twitter, Amazon does have something up their sleeves and whether that is the Kindle Fire HD 2 or not remains to be seen. According to @evleaks’ Twitter post, he revealed the codenames of several devices, such as the Nokia Rivendale, the HTC Z4, the Amazon GLP70, and Lenovo Aupres and Snoopy. Given that these are codenames naturally they don’t make any sense to the rest of us, but they’re definitely worth taking note of.
Unfortunately the codenames don’t seem to give any indication as to what sort of device we might be looking at. Could they be referring to a phone, like the HTC Z4 could be the HTC One Max, for instance? The Amazon GLP70 could also be referring to the rumored Kindle Fire HD 2, and the Nokia Rivendale could also be in reference to a new handset from Nokia, perhaps the recently leaked Lumia 625 we covered earlier. In any case these are names definitely worth taking note of, so be sure to check back with us at a later date for additional details!
Next Story: 4.7" Nokia Lumia 625 Spotted On Chinese Website
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-24: Sense 6.0 Coming To HTC One In May-June, According To Leaked Roadmap
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-10: All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- 2014-03-06: Nokia Lumia 630 Press Rendering Leaked