For those shopping about for affordable headsets, Nokia might have you covered as the company has announced a trio of new headsets that they worked on together with Zound Industries, the same company behind the Marshall Headphones, Molami, and Urbanears. These headphones will fall under the Colound brand and has been designed to be an affordable, but stylish solution for those who enjoy their music while on the go.
The three headphones include the Boom headphones, the Knock headphones, and the Pop earphones for those who might prefer an in-ear alternative which will take up less space and can easily fit into your pocket. All three headphones ear pretty minimalistic in terms of their design and feature bright colors which will probably match your colorful Nokia Lumia device. They also sport flat cables which should prevent tangling when in your bag or pocket, and with a built-in microphone, they can be used to place phone calls as well. The headphones are expected to be made available starting this September and will be priced at €27, €22, and €18 respectively.
Next Story: Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Leaked
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2012-12-17: Nokia Purity Pro Wireless Headset by Monster – Demo at GDGT