It was only a few days ago when we reported that Nokia had trademarked “Nokia Zoom.” Rumor has it that this is actually what an entire lineup of new devices is going to be called. The idea behind Nokia Zoom reportedly is to bring good cameras to smartphones and tablets, such as the 41 megapixel camera that Nokia’s upcoming flagship smartphone is going to tout. The rumor has originated from a source that doesn’t have a track record of being right, or even wrong for that matter, so its best to take this information with a grain of salt.
Nokia Zoom lineup will allegedly consist of a 8.5 inch tablet and a 10.5 inch tablet that’s 8.5mm thick. Both are said to be fashioned out of aluminium and are expected to come in a host of different colors. The source also says that Lumia smartphones will come with bigger screens. Lumia 525, 625, 725, 825 and 926 have all been rumored with 4.5, 4.6, 5, 5.2 and 5.5 inch display sizes respectively. In mid-June 2014, Nokia has been rumored to release 6-7 inch sized phablets. While we’ve heard chatter about a couple of Nokia tablets in the past, this is the first time we’ve heard of an entirely new range of Lumia smartphones.
Next Story: Google Voice SMS Integrated In CyanogenMod 10.1
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility