Yesterday we reported that thanks to what appears to be sketches taken from the Samsung Galaxy Note 3’s user manual, we can more or less guess what the handset will look like, which is a device with rounded edges and would basically be a larger version of the Galaxy S4. Now thanks to new spy shots from TechKiddy, some blurry and questionable photos have surfaced which apparently originate from a Samsung testing facility in China, showing a room that has a handful of large devices, presumably that of the Galaxy Note 3 variety.
Unfortunately the photo is rather blurry and pixelated, and it’s hard to tell if what we are looking at is the Galaxy Note 3, but with Samsung pegged to make an announcement at IFA which is taking place in September, we wouldn’t be surprised if the number of leaks are starting to increase. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but hopefully we can expect clearer images to start making their way online in the near future.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-03-26 Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-14 New Samsung S Band Revealed In Leaked Slides
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories