Rovio makes of the most used mobile games in the world, called Angry Birds. It was initially released for iOS only, but by now Angry Birds is available for a number of different platforms and is easily one of the most downloaded titles around the globe. Many people today have different devices and they’re likely to have their favorite games on each particular device. The Rovio Account service lets users sync their game progress across different devices, so if they stop playing Angry Birds on the iPhone, they can pick it up from the exact same spot they left it, on their iPad.
Rovio has announced that the service has now globally been rolled out for iOS and Android devices. Users will be able to sync their game progress across different devices. However, at this point in time the service only works with the original Angry Birds title and The Croods. Rovio has said that the next step for them is to make the service work with non-Angry Birds titles. They promise that this will be done in the very near future.RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: angry birds, rovio,