It was just a couple of days ago when we talked about how the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – a device that has yet to be announced on an official basis, might come with 3GB RAM, but here we are with more rumors that would, how do you put it, override some of what was shared recently. The Galaxy Note 3 can be counted to be one of the most anticipated devices of the year, where the latest whispers around the grapevine would be to see the Galaxy Note 3 announced a couple of days before IFA 2013 happens this coming September 4th.
Not only that, instead of a 5.99” Super AMOLED display, apparently the Galaxy Note 3 will be gunning for a 5.7” Super AMOLED display instead, and although the size of the display might change, thankfully for fanboys, the resolution count would more or less remain the same, accompanied by what many expect to be a Snapdragon 800 chipset or an Exynos 5 Octa processor, and of course, 3GB RAM to keep it chugging along. Samsung, just give us the official specifications already!
Next Story: DIY Laser Gatling Gun By Wicked Lasers
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover