The Samsung Galaxy S4 has been around for a few months already, but we are far from finished when it comes to newer models (looking just about the same on the outside, albeit with changes made to it underneath the hood), as yet another model has received approval for its Bluetooth certification. This particular model would run on a quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset, it will be different from the original two versions of the Galaxy S4, with one of them powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chip that will target 4G LTE markets worldwide, those who live in Asia would be on the receiving end of a Galaxy S4 which is powered by a wee bit more powerful Exynos 5 Octa chip.
I guess this Bluetooth certification “leak” would mean the cat’s out of the bag now, and we should be able to see it arrive on store shelves pretty soon. Carrying the codename GT-I9506. it does seem as though this particular variant of the Galaxy S4 will target markets that are located outside of South Korea.
Next Story: YouTube Upload App From Nokia
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-03-15: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review