The Samsung Galaxy S4 has been around for a few months already, but we are far from finished when it comes to newer models (looking just about the same on the outside, albeit with changes made to it underneath the hood), as yet another model has received approval for its Bluetooth certification. This particular model would run on a quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset, it will be different from the original two versions of the Galaxy S4, with one of them powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chip that will target 4G LTE markets worldwide, those who live in Asia would be on the receiving end of a Galaxy S4 which is powered by a wee bit more powerful Exynos 5 Octa chip.
I guess this Bluetooth certification “leak” would mean the cat’s out of the bag now, and we should be able to see it arrive on store shelves pretty soon. Carrying the codename GT-I9506. it does seem as though this particular variant of the Galaxy S4 will target markets that are located outside of South Korea.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: bluetooth, Galaxy S4, Samsung,
- Seen at: phonearena