We’ve heard a lot of rumors about Apple’s alleged iWatch device, although whether such a device truly exists remains to be seen. However it seems that in the meantime while the iWatch has yet to make its debut, it looks like Apple’s competitors will be beating the Cupertino company to the punch with their own smart watches. According to the reports, it seems that Samsung will be debuting their own smart watch on the 6th of September alongside their new Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The device has been tentatively named as the GEAR, thanks to a recent trademark filing whose description seemed to point at a smart watch-like device. There’s no word on when Apple will be debuting their own iWatch, but in the meantime for those who are more curious as to what Samsung has to offer in their own smart watch, the 6th of September will be a date you will want to mark down on your calendars, so check back with us then for the details! In the meantime be sure to take it with a grain of salt.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released