The Sony i1 Honami is said to be a next generation flagship smartphone from Sony Mobile, and we have seen our fair share of leaks in recent times, which can only mean one thing – it is surely being prepared for a public release real soon. Well, right now, the Sony Xperia Z is sitting pretty somewhere on the high end verandah where smartphones hang out, but it looks set to be replaced by the Sony i1 Honami in due time. This time around, we have a leaked photo of the Sony i1 Honami that has been spotted beside the Sony Xperia Z, in addition to some more details concerning the Honami’s rumored 20-megapixel camera.
A recent system dump did show off what is new where the digital camera on the Sony i1 Honami is concerned, but this time around, at least it has been confirmed that the Honami will more or less carry a 20-megapixel camera. Sony’s recent smartphones do come with pretty decent cameras, and we do hope that this 20-megapixel shooter will be able to duke it out with the best of the rest when released.
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2013-09-03: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26: White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26: Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks