Earlier this month you might recall that GameStop had stopped their pre-orders of the Sony PlayStation 4 console, presumably because they ran out of their allocated stock and did not want to process orders they knew they might not be able to fulfill in a timely manner. Well the good news is that if you still wanted to get your hands on a launch day PS4 console, it looks like GameStop has managed to secure more units as they have reopened their pre-orders for the console, although given how popular the console is, you might want to hurry as stock could diminish pretty fast.
As it stands GameStop is currently only selling PS4 bundles, as opposed to just the console alone, meaning that unless you don’t mind waiting for a few days or weeks, you will have to spend a bit more than you had initially planned. The retailer is offering bundles which includes games such as Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, or Madden NFL 25 for $459.98, while other bundles that include Knack and Drive Club and additional DualShock 4 controllers will be priced at $519.97.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-04: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Phase 2 Launched
- 2013-08-27: GameStop Managers To Receive A Free PS4, Seven Games On Nov. 15
- 2013-06-28: PS4, Xbox One Will Be Playable At GameStop Expo 2013
- 2013-03-29: PlayStation 4 Demand To Outpace Supply, Says GameStop