If you have been on the lookout for an entry level smartphone, then you might not have to look any further with word that T-Mobile has just announced the Samsung Gravity Q. The Samsung Gravity Q happens to be an entry-level smartphone that will come with a feature which is extremely rare these days, although it used to be pretty hip back in the day when featurephones were all the rage – having a side-sliding QWERTY keyboard. The Gravity Q is the successor to the Samsung Gravity T (hmmm, is it just me, or do they not follow the alphabetical order? Shouldn’t it be the Gravity R?), the Gravity Q would be an exclusive T-Mobile offering.
Those who are interested will have to drop a down payment of just $9.99, while the remaining balance would be spread out across 24 monthly installments of $6 a pop, with the final price point of the handset ending up at $153.99. Hardware specifications for the Samsung Gravity Q include a 3” display, a 2-megapixel camera, a microSD memory card slot, 3G connectivity, a 1000mAh battery and an FM radio to keep you entertained with random music.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20: Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March
- 2014-03-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Come In 16GB And 32GB Flavors