There’s a lot of anticipation building up for Motorola’s August 1st event, where it will finally unveil the Moto X smartphone. Though given the amount of leaks we have been seeing, there’s really not much left to be revealed. Nevertheless, crucial information such as pricing and availability must come from the company itself. Last week there was a rumor that all four major U.S. carriers, that’s Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint, will carry the Moto x. 9to5Google claims to have heard from a source that T-Mobile won’t be carrying the Moto X.
T-Mobile already offers the Google Nexus 4, and the source claims that Magenta is yet to have a deal with Motorola. Obviously there’s the possibility that T-Mobile might pick up this device a couple of months down the road and not carry it immediately after it is launched. We’ve actually not seen any confirmation from all four carriers that they will indeed by carrying the Moto X. So these are details for which we must anxiously await Motorola’s event. According to latest rumors, the Moto X might be priced at $299.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: Moto X, Motorola, t-mobile,