Much has been said and shared about the Sony Honami, and one of the latest rumors of the upcoming flagship device from Sony Mobile is this – sporting a 20-megapixel camera, it could very well capture 4K video to boot. Well, what you see above is not a rumored 4K video screenshot, but rather, an alleged sample image which was taken with the 20-megapixel camera sensor which is said to accompany the Sony Honami. The image appeared on Picasa, and the details in there pointed out that it was snapped via the Sony C6903, which happens to be the LTE version of the Sony Honami.
The image was not shot at a full 20-megapixel resolution of course, but rather, it does seem to be snapped at a far lower 8-megapixel resolution. Needless to say, the alleged data showed was most probably snapped using with pre-production firmware, so do take that into consideration if you are into assessing its quality and all. All in all, are you ready to pick up the Sony Honami when it finally arrives, or are you more interested in flagship smartphones from other manufacturers? One thing’s for sure, the high end market of Android-powered handsets is certainly a highly competitive and interesting one.
Next Story: Maveric Drone To Combat Mosquitoes In Florida
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-09-03 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26 White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26 Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks
- 2013-08-23 New Sony Honami Photo Teased, Hints At Water Resistance