According to earlier rumors, Apple is said to announce the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C during an event on the 10th of September. Apple has yet to send out the official invites, so for now the 10th of September seems to be the “official” date. Assuming the 10th of September date is true, when will Apple release the new phones then? Apple has been known to release their products within a relatively short amount of time between the launch and its release, so a couple of weeks would be a safe bet, and according to recent reports, it seems that the 20th of September could be a possible date.
This is according to a report from Nikkei who claims that the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C will see a release on the 20th of September, where both phones are expected to go on sale in both Japan and Greece. We expect that the phones will also make its way to other countries like the US and UK (just to name a few) on the 20th of September as well, but for now both Japan and Greece have been named. In any case since nothing official has been announced, take it with a grain of salt for now but check back with us at a later date for the details.
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-04: Apple's M7 Continues To Track Even When Battery Is Dead
- 2014-03-03: iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2014-01-29: iOS 7.0.5 For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Released
- 2014-01-27: Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Sale From Virgin Mobile