Samsung has long been rumored to be working on a smartwatch. In fact, it is just one of the major companies that has been rumored in recent months to be involved in making a watch that does much more than just telling the time. The company has scheduled an event on September 4th, there it will be unveiling the much rumored Galaxy Note 3 phablet. A few weeks ago it was speculated that Samsung’s smartwatch would be called Galaxy Gear and now Sammobile “confirms” that Galaxy Gear will be unveiled alongside the new phablet on September 4th.
To be absolutely clear, let me remind you that no confirmation has been received from Samsung. So it can’t be said for sure if the smartwatch is indeed going to be unveiled on the aforementioned date. It has been called a companion for Galaxy smartphones, though nothing has been revealed or leaked as yet regarding its design or capabilities for that matter. No information regarding pricing and availability has been offered as of now. Samsung’s invite for the September 4th event was pretty evident about the Galaxy Note 3 launch, it didn’t contain any hint regarding the Galaxy Gear. Probably we’ll see more leaks regarding this smartwatch as the event approaches.RELATED
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Tobii Announces EyeX Eye-Tracking Kit For Developers
- AT&T EverThere Launched To Offer Portable Peace Of Mind
- Blynk Wearable Time Lapse Camera
- SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- Follow: galaxy gear, Samsung, Wearable Tech,