If there’s one thing we know you probably hate to do, it’s getting up in the middle of the night to handle some emergency business in the bathroom. Sometimes your body just doesn’t want to wait until you wake up, and needs to get whatever is currently inside you out immediately. When you finally make it to the bathroom, we know the last thing you want to do is turn on the light for fear of it blinding your sensitive peepers, which can make finding your toilet rather difficult. If you had the glow in the dark toilet seat, that’s one less thing you’ll have to worry about after a night of spicy Mexican food.
NightGlow is selling two versions of its glow in the dark toilet seat for $49.99 each and can help you hit the target as they can glow in either blue or green. Just remember if your toilet happens to be close to your bedroom to keep your door closed, as we’re sure there isn’t an off switch for the toilet seat for those nights when you need your room to be as dark as possible.
- 2013-11-14 This Adjustable Toilet Seat Can Keep Any Size Butt Comfortable
- 2013-09-20 Toro's Bedside Flushable Toilet Is Able To Travel Right To You
- 2013-03-15 Remote-Controlled Japanese Toilet Shouldn't Be Used For Waste
- 2012-06-27 No-Mix Vacuum Toilet relies on poo power
- 2011-11-15 Bar in the UK lets you play games while taking a leak