Earlier this year we heard rumors that HTC had a phablet up its sleeve. The company has teased it a couple of times, but an official announcement is yet to be made. It is expected that HTC will launch the device next month. There have been many rumors about the phablet’s specifications, we’ve heard chatter that it might come with a fingerprint sensor as well. New pictures of an allegedly leaked HTC One Max reveal what is said to be a fingerprint sensor on the back, underneath the camera.
We saw similar pictures last month, which showed off a fingerprint sensor on the back. However, as per the latest ePrice report, there’s a possibility that this particular variant might be exclusive to China. The report claims that this variant has dual-SIM capability and a removable back cover. HTC already sells the dual-SIM HTC One in China. It is said that this variant is ready to be shipped to mainland carriers in the country. No word as yet when the phablet will be released in the U.S. The HTC One Max is rumored to have a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quadcore processor with 2GB RAM. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Sense 5.5 UI on top is expected as well.
Next Story: SMI Eye Tracking Glasses 2.0 Launched
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-11-27 HTC One Max Review
- 2013-11-13 HTC One Max Release Date Pegged For November 15 On Sprint
- 2013-10-23 HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-10-15 Sprint Offers HTC One Max With Unlimited Data Experience
- 2013-10-14 HTC One Max Announced With Fingerprint Scan Feature