Earlier we reported that photos of the iPhone 5C were leaked, showing the phone in all of its glory, and thanks to Sonny Dickson, the same blogger who leaked the earlier photos, he has posted several more photos of the iPhone 5C, although in this case it would be components of the handset, in particular that of the volume rocker and mute switch. These images are not exactly very surprising given that we have seen leaked photos in the past, but we guess that they do corroborate the earlier leaks, and in this case their colors also appear to be a bit more subdued, compared to previously where they were shown to be more bright and to a certain extent, cheap.
The volume rocker is different from the iPhone 5 in the sense that it sports a pill-like design which is similar to that of the iPhone 3GS, although to be honest this is not a bad thing as they are admittedly easier to press. The iPhone 5C is expected to be announced alongside the iPhone 5S on the 10th of September and will be the low-cost alternative for customers who might not be able to otherwise afford the regular iPhone.
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well